Parks Australia manages seven of Australia’s most beautiful and iconic national parks, a living collection of thousands of native plants in Australian National Botanic Gardens and 57 marine reserves.
Our parks range from dual World Heritage-listed Uluru-Kata Tjuta and Kakadu in the Northern Territory, Christmas Island and Pulu Keeling far out in the Indian Ocean to Norfolk Island in the Pacific, and Booderee on the New South Wales south coast.
- Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park
- Kakadu National Park
- Booderee National Park
- Christmas Island National Park
- Pulu Keeling National Park
- Norfolk Island National Park
- Australian National Botanic Gardens
- 57 Commonwealth marine reserves
Parks Australia is part of the federal environment portfolio.
Find out more about us at www.parksaustralia.gov.au